Bharat College Of Education
In Order Fulfill this mission of enlightenment and transformation the college helps
the prospective teachers to acquire.
1. Academic and professional competencies.
2. Creative thinking and innovative participation.
3. Emotional stability, strength of character and positive attitude towards life.
4. Sensitivity towards social issue-poverty, Literacy, destitution, environmental
pollution erosion of Human values and also awareness about the duties and
right of citizenship.
5. Effective Communication skill and leadership qualities.
6. Habits of health and hygiene, self-study and accretion.
If you’re an educational professional who are looking to progress into management and consultancy, or an educational planning or development role, this is the best degree for you.
Enquiry on call
(+91) 805 3129 555
Why Study Here?
BHARAT COLLEGE OF EDUCATIOIN
VILL-ROORKI, PO-PEHLADPUR (KKR)
B.ED, DE.LE.ED & D.P.ED Regular Course
|Affiliated to KUK||B.ED||2 Year||Intake 200|
|Affiliated to HBSE||DE.LE.ED||2 Year||Intake 50|
|Affiliated to KUK||D.P.ED||2 Year||Intake 50|
B.ED: Bachelor degree and Master degree with 50% marks.
D.EL.ED: 12th with 50% marks.
D.P.ED : 12th with 45% marks.
B.ED: 35 Year
D.EL.ED: 35 Year
D.P.ED: 35 Year
➢ With B.ED degree you can work in school, Education Department, Coaching Centers, Education Consultancies home and Private tuitions etc.
➢ Job opportunities after B.ED- Teacher are in demand in both Private and Government sectors. After earning B.ED degree, you will be eligible to get job in secondary and higher secondary schools.
➢ Jon opportunities after DE.LE.ED – Teacher are in demand in both Private and Government sectors. After earning DE.LE.ED, you will be eligible to get job in Primary School.